Principles Scholarship Essay Contest
Win a $1,000 Scholarship
We're looking for people who have Principles and those who not only talk about them but also LIVE them! Do you have a Principle that you live your life by? If so, we'd love to hear about it. It's easy to enter the contest and you could win $1,000 to help out with your college expenses.
HOW TO ENTER
- First check out the Free Country Principles. This will give you a good idea of what we stand for and may help you to frame your essay.
- Give your Principle a short title as we did with the ours. Then tell us about it in a 400 - 500 word essay.
- Send it to us as a Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with PRINCIPLE ESSAY in the subject line of your email. Might be best to include your phone number just in case
- Essays must be submitted by May 31st 2014
HOW TO WIN
- Write about something you truly believe in, why, and how you live your life by that Principle.
- We'll pick a winner on or around June 15th 2014
- The winner will be selected by the Free Country staff and will be announced through Facebook and Twitter and you'll be contacted through your email address or phone (in case we're mistakenly put in your spam folder). We'll also post the winning essay on this page.
- We'll mail the winner a check for $1,000!
TO BE ELIGIBLE
- You must be a graduating high school senior or a freshman or sophomore in college
- You must not be related to any Free Country staff or extended family
- We reserve the right to verify date of HS graduation and/or college enrollment
ABOUT FREE COUNTRY
Free Country is a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of authentic recreational outerwear, activewear and swimwear for men, women and children.